Examples of advice for companies:
- Review of procurement documents, preparation of tenders, confidentiality, public procurement negotiations and legal analysis of award decisions
- Contract interpretation and negotiation
- RFI (request for information) and other market preparation measures
- Identification of potential public sector business opportunities
Examples of advice for the public sector:
- Preparation and review of public procurement documentation, tender evaluation and assessment, assessments prior to the termination of public procurement procedures
- Contract monitoring and interpretation
- Establishment of policies and guidelines
Of course, we also assist both the private and the public realm in all types of court proceedings such as reviewing public procurement or contract validity, damages and procurement fines.
Other commercial administrative law
Companies operate within the bounds administrative law or government decisions and, in some cases, contracts with the public. We support and guide companies – regardless of sector and activity – in regulatory matters, dialogue and negotiation with authorities, appeals against regulatory decisions, responding to claims/interventions or other commercial court proceedings in administrative courts.